- Exceptional equestrian facility set in 12.44 acres
- Potential detached four-bedroom residence
- Footings and foundations already in place
- Nine indoor stables with large tack room
- Indoor school, outdoor manege and hay barn
- Sweeping, lengthy driveway with ample parking
- Secluded location in picturesque Haigh valley
- Further land available by separate negotiation
- Access to transport links within a few minutes
This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase an already established equestrian facility set in almost twelve and a half acres of fenced paddocks and having nine indoor stables, and indoor school and outdoor manege, hay barn and tack room. In addition, plans have been approved and the footings put in place for a superb detached four-bedroom residence with reception room plus living dining kitchen, separate utility room, en suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom.
To be run as an equestrian facility on a professional basis, this is an excellent opportunity to create a superb yard with on-site living accommodation in the form a superb four-bedroom detached family home.
The prospective property has been achieved planning consent and is ready and waiting for a self-build project - plans are available to view. With footings already in place and foundations laid, the architecturally individual property comprises a principal lounge, a spacious living dining kitchen, separate utility room with cloakroom off, and a broad central hallway. To the first floor are four bedrooms – three double and one single - the master having en suite facilities, and a family bathroom.
The house has been positioned to sit between the stable and the paddocks to enable most of the grazing to be visible from the residence and there are no public footpaths across the land. The site is serviced with water and electricity and septic tank installation is required.
Now the serious bit, as all from the equestrian world will understand!
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway and is set in 12.45 acres of divided and stock fenced paddocks.
Boasting unrivalled facilities, the yard includes nine indoor stables plus a large tack room, in total measuring 120ft x 20ft (36.6m x 6m).
The indoor school is of breeze block construct with Yorkshire boarding above, has a sand surface and measures some 120ft x 75ft (36.6m x 22.8m).
The outdoor manege measures 110ft x 92m (33m x 28m), has a sand and rubber surface and is surrounded by post and rail fencing.
Finally, there is a Dutch style hay barn which measures 75ft x 35ft (22.8m x 10.7m). The roof will be constructed prior to purchase.
There is ample turning and parking space for horse boxes and trailers and this outstanding property is nestled in the picturesque valley of Haigh Country Park.
1) Further land is available under separate negotiation
2) The neighbour owns the land to the left of the approach road and has a right of way over the entrance of the driveway to access his field, this does not disrupt the privacy or security of the property.
3) As part of the planning conditions, the property must be occupied and used as an equestrian business but is not subject to an equestrian tie.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through Maria B Evans Estate Agents
We are reliably informed that the Tenure of the property is Freehold.
Room measurements given in these property details are approximate and are supplied as a guide only.
All land measurements are supplied by the Vendor and should be verified by the buyer's solicitor. We
would advise that all services, appliances and heating facilities be confirmed in working order by an
appropriately registered service company or surveyor on behalf of the buyer as Maria B. Evans Estate
Agency cannot be held responsible for any faults found. No responsibility can be accepted for any
expenses incurred by prospective purchasers.