- Excellent, extended, modern semi-detached family home
- Attractively presented accommodation throughout
- Offering some 14549 sq ft of outstanding accommodation
- Spacious lounge and further valuable reception room
- Well-appointed, spacious dining kitchen to the rear
- Five good sized bedrooms - en-suite shower to master
- Recently modernised contemporary family bathroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating throughout
- Off-road parking and set on a generous corner plot
- Popular road close to all local amenities and schools
- Easy access to commuter transport road and rail links
- This property is offered for sale with no onward chain
The versatile ground floor accommodation comprises two spacious reception rooms to include a good-sized lounge which opens into a fully equipped dining kitchen. The well-appointed kitchen area includes an excellent range of cabinets to include an electric oven, a five-ring gas hob with extractor fan above and an automatic dishwasher. There is space for an American style fridge freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. The work-surfaces are inset with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap sits which beneath the rear window overlooking the garden. A second reception room offers several uses and could be used as a playroom or ground floor bedroom for a dependant relative as there is a downstairs cloakroom, fitted with a two-piece suite, close-by.
The first floor finds five good-sized bedrooms – a master bedroom with a three-piece en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and two single bedrooms. Serving the other bedrooms, a separate shower room has a wash hand basin on a vanity cupboard, a low flush wc and a corner shower cubicle.
In addition to the internal accommodation, the property is situated on a generous corner plot, with a gravelled front garden and a wrap-around lawn with mature laurel and fenced borders. Double timber gates provide the option for off-road parking.
Situated on a popular road close to the village’s excellent amenities and schools, this extended, modern semi-detached house offers some 1450 sq ft of space, and is warmed by gas central heating and is double glazed throughout. This well-presented property is attractively priced for the location within the village and having the accommodation available and is offered for sale chain free.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through Maria B Evans Estate Agents
We are reliably informed that the Tenure of the property is Freehold
The Local Authority is West Lancashire County Council
The Council Tax Band is C
The property is served by mains drainage
Room measurements given in these property details are approximate and are supplied as a guide only.
All land measurements are supplied by the Vendor and should be verified by the buyer's solicitor. We
would advise that all services, appliances and heating facilities be confirmed in working order by an
appropriately registered service company or surveyor on behalf of the buyer as Maria B. Evans Estate
Agency cannot be held responsible for any faults found. No responsibility can be accepted for any
expenses incurred by prospective purchasers.