- First phase development of 13 luxury apartments
- Luxury two bedroom apartment now available
- Offering independent living with care options
- Well proportioned first floor accomodation with lift access
- Under floor heating and double glazing tyhroughout
- Social and leisure areas plus communal gardens
- One reserved parking space included
- Short and Long term Lets are avaiable upon request
- All utilities paid directly to Stocks Hall in one managable monthly payment
- Independent living apartments are designed for over 55 accomodation only*
This luxurious two-bedroom apartment is set within the superb new development in the delightful village of Mawdesley is a first floor, independent living apartment with facilities to include social areas, communal gardens plus the option to access additional care services and leisure facilities from the fantastic new nursing home within Stocks Hall Mawdesley.
Although a completely new construction, the footprint of this first phase building reflects the former property and each apartment is individually designed to configure.
The apartments all vary slightly and are mindfully designed for ease and comfort; they all offer spacious and light living areas and are fitted with high specification facilities and modern kitchens to enhance.
The main entrance is located on the ground floor and there are two automatic lifts and four flights of stairs rising to the accommodation.
The first floor also incorporates conveniently placed communal relaxing and meeting areas plus a superb television lounge and dining area for those larger social gatherings and catering for myriad requirements and activities.
In line with the Stocks Hall ethos, welfare and happiness are paramount and to that end the apartments have been planned to ensure maximum independence yet also extending the reassurance of a chosen level of care if preferred.
Outside, there are surrounding communal landscaped and fully maintained gardens for residents to take advantage of. A reserved parking space comes as standard and there is ample visitor parking in the capacious car park.
An set weekly management fee will be applicable enabling residents to benefit from lower cost essential services for the majority of day to day household running expenses - plus additional services offered by Stocks Hall are available upon request if they are required.
Available from March 2020. EPC Available. Unfurnished apart from certain white goods. Some furnishings maybe available upon request.
Small pets will be considered.
These are independent living apartments specifically designed for the over 55's in mind*
*please call us to discuss any special dispensation if you are under the age of 55
Weekly Utility charge to be confirmed is applicable PCW (£68.57) on top of the monthly rental of £750.00, this includes all Utilities, telephone, internet and television. Excludes Council Tax
Tenants Lettings Information -
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642