- Traditional brick built and extended terrace property
- Imaculatley presented over three floors over
- Three true double bedrooms over two floors
- Family three piece bathroom to first floor
- Cosy front reception room with gas stove
- Extended breakfast kitchen area
- Seperate utility room off kitchen
- gated off road parking to rear of property
- Split level gardens offering patio and lawn
- Upvc double glazed and gas central heating
Positioned on much a sought after lane on the outskirts of the village this traditional brick built, Victorian terraced property has been modernised and extended but retains many characterful features.
Offering a good sized main reception room with gas coal stove, a large breakfast kitchen with painted wooden units and a gas hob with oven below plus a separate utility room.
To the first floor the property has two comfortable double bedrooms, a traditional three piece family bathroom, before rising to the second floor and a further double bedroom with Velux windows
To the rear of the property there is gated off road parking for at least two vehicles, plus a pretty patio, raised lawn area with fruiting trees all to the rear of the kitchens patio doors.
A short walk to schools, parks and local amenities.
Less than a 10 minute from the M6 and a short walk to Parbold train station
Double glazed and gas central heating
Available From December 2019
PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095. EPC Available.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642