- Sublime and characterful stone built converted barn
- Nestled in a tranquil rural setting with far reaching views
- Spacious open plan reception room
- Superb farmhouse-style breakfast kitchen with range cooker
- Four double bedrooms over two floors
- Family bathroom and seperate shower room
- Parking for at least three vehicles on driveway
- Warmed by oil-fired central heating
- Mature and private gardens to rear
- Commuter transport links easily accessed
Idyllically placed, this sublime stone-built converted barn has many original character features and comfortably spacious accommodation nestled in a charming,tranquil setting.
Accommodation includes four double bedrooms, set over two floors, a large open plan reception room to rear and a superb farmhouse kitchen with breakfast bar, space for range cooker and american fridge freezer and separate utility room. There are two bathrooms, one to each floor.
There is a sloped driveway offering parking for at least three vehicles and the rear gardens are mature, hedge lined, and overlooking the local golf course and far reaching rural views beyond,
Double glazed throughout and with oil fired central heating
A short walk to Haigh country, park and local amenities.
Less than a 10 minute from the M6
Available From December 2019
PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095. EPC Available.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642