- Detached Modern New Build Property
- Three Bedrooms over two floors
- Spacious family room with gas fire
- Open plan kitchen living dining area to rear
- Separate utility room and down stairs WC
- Four piece bathroom to first floor
- Off Road Parking for at least two vehicles
- Courtyard garden to rear with rural views
- High quality finishes throughout the property
- Set off the main road but close to local amenities
Detached three bedroom new build set on a quiet cul de sac near the centre of Eccleston Village, within walking distance of schools, shops and amenities.
This new build property has an exceptional finish throughout and offers spacious modern open plan living dining kitchen to the rear, plus a separate utility, downstairs WC and a good sized family room to the front with gas fire place. With Two double bedrooms and a good sized single set over two floors this property offers flexible accommodation that will appeal to young professionals and families alike.
Available December 2019. Sorry no pets allowed. Unfurnished except for certain white goods, EPC available.
Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642