- Three bedroom three storey semi detached property
- Fully renovated to a high standard throughout
- Extended open plan kitchen living dining area
- Separate entrance hallway with utility room to side
- Two en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom
- Off road parking for 2/3 vehicles to front
- Private landscaped rear garden
- Open rural views to the rear
- Long Term Tenancy Wanted
Spacious and fully renovated Victorian semi-detached property situated in the ever popular village of Croston, offering a mix of contemporary style amidst traditional features all set over three floors.
The property which is newly refurbished throughout and brand new to the rental market, comprising of three double bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, and a good sized open plan living dining area with extended kitchen to the rear.
The single storey side entrance hallway with its timber door with stain glass inlay and stone flagged floors is situated to the side of the property, the entrance helps offer a sense of arrival, a handy storage space and houses the down stairs W.C. and utility room. Opening into the light, spacious, yet cosy open plan living space combing the traditional features on the original property, with a modern design flare that the discerning tenant will appreciate. The modern fitted kitchen offers a range of integrated cupboards and appliances to either side of a central island with storage and seating area all sat in an extended kitchen space with vaulted ceilings and Bi fold patio doors opening on to the landscaped rear gardening
The first floor offers two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and one with an en suite shower room. The family bathroom comprises of a three piece white suite with a shower situated above the bathtub.
On the second floor a large dormer extension creates the master bedroom which is a large double room with en-suite shower room, storage area and wardrobe space built into the eves. The master bedroom offers far stretching views over the rural farm land and Lostock River basin to the rear.
The gardens to the rear offers a patio directly outside the rear patio doors and lawn garden, with fence lined planted boarders to two sides with a mature tree to the rear.
There is parking to front and side for at least two vehicles.
Available June 2020
Sorry NO pets allowed
Sorry No short term tenancies
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642