- Four bedroom detached property
- Large open plan living dining room
- Seperate kitchen with large utility space
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Seperate first floor family shower room
- Large attached garage plus driveway parking
- Secure low maintenence gardens to side and rear
- Close to local amenities in Standish town centre
- Easy access to major motorway network
A 1970's detached four bedroom home set on a corner plot with ample parking and outdoor space on this popular residential development in Standish. The property is located on the outskirts of Standish and is therefore ideally placed for commuters with easy access to the M6 (Junct. 27) and rail networks near by,
The spacious ground floor accomodation includes a large open plan living dining area and a seperate kitchen and downstairs WC. Upstairs the property comprises of four bedrooms, one with ensuite and a family shower room. The property has benefited from recent decoration.
Outside the gardens are low maintenence and to side and rear with a mix of shale, turf and patios, all made private and secure by hedged and fenced boundary. There is a large attached garage to one side and parking for two on the driveway
Unfurnished except for carpets and curtains etc.
Garage and off street parking.
Available end of July 2020
PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642