- Traditional style, three-storey end of terrace residence
- Impressively spacious and well presented all through
- Two bright and generously sized reception rooms
- Well appointed breakfast kitchen with door to the rear
- Downstairs cloakroom is an added convenience
- Two double bedrooms and good sized bathroom
- Second floor hobby/games room with Velux window
- Fully uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Rear patio garden, shed and further decked area
- Close to village schools, amenities and commuter links
- Chain free sale – ideal for first time/investment buyers
An extremely pretty two/three bedroom Victorian cottage situated in the centre of this much sought after village. Eccleston has a wealth of local amenities including excellent primary schools, shops etc and is within easy location of Chorley, Preston, Southport, M6 etc. This lovely cottage is located in the centre of the village and has many period features and has been modernised to a high standard.
The cottage comprises of two reception rooms, a spacious kitchen, downstairs WC, good size bathroom, two double bedrooms with a further room on the top floor which could be used as a bedroom/study/den. The property also has gas CH, uPVC double glazing and off-street parking available. Available 10th Nov 2020. Unfurnished except for certain white goods, EPC available. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642