- Traditional four bedroom semi detached house
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Seporate fitted kitchen
- Loft conversion with wet room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Driveway parking to front
- Attractive cottage style garden to rear
- Close to the renowned village schools
- Easy access to motorway networks
- Pets considered
This traditional four bedroom semi detached property available to rent following recent refurbishment works. Set over three floors, the property also has driveway parking for two cars and attractive lawn and cottage garden to rear
The stained hardwood door with glazed window above opens into the traditional entrance porch with the original tiled floor and wall tiling to dado height. A colourful, painted door with an etched glass panel hints at the retro interior which waits within. The entrance hall has stripped, exposed timber flooring which continues through the house and has a staircase to the first floor.
The lounge has a large double glazed window to the front of the property and the art deco mahogany fireplace with utility tiled insert surrounds the open fire facility whilst a central heating radiator provides additional warmth. The dining room has a window to the side and French windows leading to the rear garden. fitted pine drawers with a cupboard above and further storage can be found in the under-stairs storage cupboard. An archway opens into the kitchen which has two windows to the side elevation of the outrigger and is fully fitted with a range of base and wall units some of which are glazed for display purposes. There is an electric cooker point with an extractor fan over, a stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a dishwasher or tumble dryer. There is splash tiling to the walls, the floor is fully tiled and a uPVC exit door opens to the side and the rear garden.
The split level staircase has a spindle balustrade and the first landing leads to bedroom four with a window to the side and a built-in painted storage cupboard. All the bedrooms have central heating, another has a window to the rear and fitted storage cupboard and the larger bedroom to the front has a walk in wardrobe. The bathroom is located between these two bedrooms with a window to the side and is fitted with a three piece coloured suite requiring refurbishment.
A further staircase and a recently completed loft conversion forming a spacious master suite with a Velux window to the front and a large window overlooking the rear garden and views beyond. This room has a stained timber floor, eaves storage space and inset spotlights. The adjoining fully tiled wet room has been fitted with a three piece suite to include low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and a watering can style power shower with a hand-held attachment.
Outside, to the front the garden has been gravelled to provide parking space for two cars and is bordered by a privet hedge and a wall with side access leading to the cottage style rear garden. A wash house attached to the rear of the property provides storage space and houses the gas central heating boiler. A flagged path then meanders down the garden past a patio area and flower beds, privet hedges run down both borders and, finally, to the very rear of the garden is a barked seating / play area .
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642