- Idyllically placed semi-detached mews property
- Fully modernised throughout and extended to rear
- Light and modern lounge to the front
- Two good sized bedrooms and bathroom
- Landscaped gardens to both front and rear
- Village central location a short distance to amenities
- Close to mayor motorway and rail networks
- Beautiful canal side location and views to the front
- Private residents parking and dedicated carport garage
Offering fantastic views over the canal basin to the front and having a private south west-facing garden to the rear, this attractive, extended and modernised mews house offers two double bedrooms, a spacious lounge and well-appointed and living dining kitchen. The property is situated in a prime location for the village amenities and major commuter transport links.
The timber glazed front door opens to a hallway having a storage cupboard house an electrical meters and consumer units, a staircase rising to the first floor, recessed down-lighting and radiator. A squared opening gives way into the comfortably lounge with modern décor, light oak laminate flooring and a double-glazed bay window to the front which offers fantastic views over the tranquil canal basin and gardens to the front. The light oak laminate flooring continues from the lounge though into the open plan extended dining kitchen. The light, bright kitchen is fitted with a range of dove grey painted Shaker style wall and base units to two walls and have a matching central island with seating area. The units house a range of integrated appliances including a slimline dishwasher, integrated washer dryer, integrated microwave oven and integrated fridge freezer.
Upstairs, the landing has an opaque window to the side, inset spotlights and a loft access point.
Bedroom one is a good-sized double that has a window to the front of the property taking in the fantastic views and having ample space for furniture. with a useful and space saving built-in wardrobe and the room also has inset spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom two is a good-sized single room with window to the rear overlooking the garden, again with spotlights and a radiator to warm.
The family bathroom is fully tiled throughout in a textured grey travertine style tile and has an opaque window to the rear plus inset spotlights. The suite comprises a white pedestal wash hand basin below an LED mirror, close-coupled w.c. and a chrome shower cubicle with bar shower, rain head shower and a separate hand held shower head. Towels can be warmed on the chrome ladder-style heated rail.
The patio doors open onto the good-sized south west facing garden. The landscaped garden consists of a grey stone patio area directly outside the rear doors and a low maintenance AstroTurf lawn area to the rear. The garden is private, south west facing, fence lined and has a gate to the rear for easy access to the parking area.
The property itself is set within a small development of mews houses centrally placed within this much sought-after village and boasting an idyllic canal-side location. The private road leads firstly to a residents’ parking area which is bordered by residents’ car ports providing the property with allocated parking spaces. From the car parking area, a pathway leads to the front of the property and to the front door of Number 4.
Available January 2020
Sales Office: 34 Town Road, Croston, PR26 9RB
Company No 8160611 Registered Office: 5a The Common, Parbold, Lancs WN8 7HA
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642