- Three bedroom, three storey semi detached town house
- Two separate reception areas on two floors
- Two designated parking spaces to front
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances
- Partially furnished throughout the property
- En suite shower room, plus a family bathroom
- Ground floor utility room and WC
- Low maintenance garden to rear
- Great location for motorway access
Three bedroom two bathroom mid terraced town house, offering flexible living accommodation set over three floors. Set on a popular estate close to the heart of Standish village and a stones through from Haigh country park. Offering two parking spaces, low maintenance garden to the rear it is ideal for young professionals and commuters alike. Part furnished and available January 2021.
Ground floor consists of an entrance hallway leading into an open plan living dining kitchen area, this ground floor offers a light and flexible entertaining space with double door leading to the garden. The kitchen is a mix of cream and glass fronted base and wall units with wood effect tops and offers integrated fridge and freezer, a four burner gas hob, oven and grill, there is a stainless steel splash back and extractor hood plus a one and a half drainer sink unit. The separate utility houses a frees standing washing machine, a separate basin and the gas boiler. There is also a down stairs WC.
On the first floor a good sized L shape lounge comfortably accommodates two sofas and looks over the garden to the rear. Next door the master bedroom a double room with an en-suite shower room .
The second floor comprises of the a further double room, a family bathroom with a three piece white bathroom suite, and a single bedroom with a range of built in wardrobe and storage cupboards.
Property comes part furnished except certain white goods, small pets will be considered.
Available from January 2021.
Please contact the lettings division on 01257 462095.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642