- Detached five-bedroom family home
- Three good sized reception rooms
- Breakfast kitchen with separate utility room
- Family bathroom and ensuite bathroom
- Large plot with detached double garage
- Quiet location set down a private road
This charming, traditional style detached family home is brimming
with character features and spacious rooms throughout. Briefly, the
accommodation comprises three generously spacious reception
rooms, a well-appointed breakfast kitchen, utility room, boot room
and cloakroom whilst on the first and second floors are five double
bedrooms – one with en suite – and a family bathroom. Set down a
private road, the location is ideal for village shops and amenities,
local renowned schools and is within easy reach of transport links to
Southport, Ormskirk, Liverpool and Preston.
A timber front door is sheltered by an open porch and gives way to the
hallway with stairs to the first floor, under-stairs cupboard and
herringbone pattern laminate flooring which continues into the kitchen.
Timber doors open to each of the rooms and the high ceilings give an airy
The generously spacious lounge has a bay window to the front, an open
fire facility having a decorative surround and hearth and offers a cosy air
to the room. The wood effect laminate flooring continues through a
broad opening to the dining room which has French windows to the rear
garden, and a double door to the kitchen.
A further dual aspect sitting room overlooks the front and side gardens
and also has an open fire facility and wood effect laminate flooring.
The well-appointed breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of beech effect
wall and base units and drawers having granite effect worktops which are
inset with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap.
Cooking facilities are provided by the Belling seven-burner range cooker
set in a brick ingle. Lit by recessed downlights, the kitchen also has an
automatic dishwasher and houses the Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
There is ample space for a table and chairs.
Two steps down give way to the utility room where there is plumbing for
an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Just off,
the cloakroom has a two-piece white suite and a further door opens to the
rear storage/boot room.
The spacious landing has a built-in linen cupboard, a window to the front
and stairs to the second floor.
The fully tiled family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary four-piece
white suite comprising panelled bath, close coupled w.c. wall mounted
wash basin and shower cubicle. There is also a chrome ladder-style
heated towel rail.
There are three double bedrooms on this floor; bedrooms two and three
overlook the front and rear, respectively. The very spacious master
bedroom overlooks the front of the property and also benefits from a
white, four-piece en suite of roll-top claw-foot bath, shower cubicle,
pedestal wash basin and a w.c. There is also a chrome ladder-style heated
The second-floor landing has a window to the rear and gives way to two
double bedrooms both having Velux windows to their vaulted ceilings.
Bedroom four also has a side window, a built-in cupboard and a pedestal
wash basin. Bedroom five is currently used as an office.
The property is approached via a tarmacadam driveway with parking for
three/four cars and leading to a detached double garage with two up-andover
doors, power and light, a side door and window to the rear. Part of
the front garden is laid to lawn with a pedestrian path to the front door.
The fully-enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with two paved
patio areas and paved paths leading to the side paved storage area and a
further path leads to the front garden via a timber gate.
NB : The Landlord and owner of 2 Fulwood Avenue is also the landlord and owner
neighbouring plot where Briar Dene Nursery School resides. Given the adjoining proximity
of the nursery school, there may be a need for occupying tenants of the house to undergo a
DBS check to understandably ensure the property is rented responsibly.
Available Mid-End Aug 2021. EPC available. PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642