- Newly renovated luxury two bedroom duplex apartment
- Set in the West Wing of this Jacobean Grade ll Listed Hall
- Gated development with two allocated parking spaces
- Brand new, contemporary kitchen & bathrooms
- Use of beautiful communal grounds & private woodland area
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining with areas of exposed brick
This luxurious two bedroom duplex apartment located in the prestigious Grade ll listed Bank Hall is brimming with character yet still offers a stylish contemporary feel. Bank Hall was a former country house and is set in magnificent grounds comprising of beautiful communal gardens and private woodlands, near the village of Bretherton.
Bretherton has a wealth of local amenities and is within easy access of Chorley, Preston, Southport and the motorway network.
The first floor of the apartment comprises of an impressive open plan kitchen/living/dining area with beautiful views out onto the communal garden & woodland beyond, as well as a beautifully finished downstairs WC. To the second floor there are two bedrooms, one with ensuite and a contemporary style family bathroom.
The apartment is unfurnished except for white goods, blinds to the first floor, curtains etc. Provision for sky and fibre internet within the property There are two allocated parking spaces at this gated property.
Available from Sept 2021. PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642