- Coming Soon Kings Pit Mews ....
- A selection of One Two and Three bedroom apartments
- Newly built Apartment block
- Due for completion Q4 2023
- A village central location
- On site parking available
- Close to major commuter networks
- Easy access to local amenities
Coming Soon - Apartments 1 - 9 Kings Pit Mew Orrell WN5 8JW
A selection of newly built One, Two and Three bedroom apartments set within a purpose built block of 9 residential units
Situated in the heart of Orrell they offer easy access to all local amenities, schooling, shops and major commuter networks
All 9 apartments are nearing completion with the final fittings and floorings being laid imminently.
Each apartment benefits from its own private entrance and most will have secure off road parking, with a number of charging points for electric vehicles, public off road parking is available within a stones throw of this purpose built residential block
EPC - TCB. council
Tax Band - TBC.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642