- Three bedroom Semi detached property
- Extended kirchen living dining area to the rear
- Good sized main reception room to the front
- Separate utility room and downstairs WC
- Modern four piece bathroom suite
- Close to local amenities within the Chorley area
- Short distance from major commuter networks
- Upvc double glazing and gas central heating
New to the rental market this three bedroom, semi detached property close to the centre of Chorley and benefits from a complete renovation throughout this lovely home. The property offers an extended modern living area, with new fixtures and fittings throughout, whilst also being in keeping with its traditional features. The home is situated only a short distance from Chorley town centre and its superb local schools, shops and amenities with fantastic travel links via the nearby M6 and M61 motorways. Viewing at earliest convenience is highly recommended to avoid any potential disappointment.
Internally, the property briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall that leads into the spacious front lounge with bay window to the front. To the rear of the property there is a stylish newly built kitchen, living dining area, a large central island with breakfast bar and ample space for dining and living room furniture. Just off the kitchen is also a convenient utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, to the rear of the utility room is a separate down stairs cloakroom
Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms. The master is situated to the rear of the property and offers ample space for a king sized bed and furniture, there is a second double room situated to the front of the property above the lounge and a third which is a single property also situated to the front of the property. There is a modern four piece bathroom with shower, WC, vanity basin and panel bath
Externally, to the front of the property is on road parking with a gated path leading up to the timber front door. The the rear garden is a split level yard with a paved areas to the top and an Astro turfed lower level for easy maintenance and privacy. There is also gated access to both the front and rear of the property.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through Maria B Evans Property Management
Local Authority is Chorley BC
Council Tax Band is D
EPC rating D ( TBC)
Available From December 2023
Room measurements given in these property details are approximate and are supplied as a guide only. All land measurements are supplied by the Vendor and should be verified by the buyer’s solicitor. We would advise that all services, appliances and heating facilities be confirmed in working order by an appropriately registered service company or surveyor on behalf of the buyer as Maria B. Evans Estate Agency cannot be held responsible for any faults found. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642