- Unique one bedroom studio apartment offering contemporary living
- High spec kitchen with a range of white goods provided
- Fully or partly furnished if required
- Secure off street Parking behind electric gates with CCTV
- Shared private garden / bbq area to rear of property
- Easy access to motorway network and trains to Ormskirk etc
- Period property in a village central location
A state-of-the-art studio apartment situated in the Old Police Station which dates back to 1880, situated in the centre of the village, close to all amenities but has the advantage of designated off-street parking, CCTV etc.
This studio apartment is one of five within this period property.
The studio comprises of a fully fitted kitchen with top of the range white goods, granite worktops, etc opening to a good size lounge with steps to the bedroom with fitted wardrobe, and a den access from pull down steps. Shared garden/BBQ area. Off-street parking.
Sorry no pets allowed. Available 17th March 2020. EPC available. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642