- Stunning country private park residence
- Easy access to M58, M6 etc
- Five bedrooms (some with en suites) and one with dressing room
- Period property with extensive original features
- Large contemporary fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Oak panelled library/dining room + 2 further reception rooms with feature fireplaces
- Office with separate access, utility and boot rooms
- Orangery overlooking beautiful gardens
- Gardener provided
- Extensive parking for a number of cars
The Moat House is a stunning five bedroom property situated in the centre of Winstanley Park, a private park.
The house was originally a gardeners cottage dating back to 1780 and the property was extended within the curtilage of the Grade II listed walls and comprises of 5 bedrooms, the master bedroom has both an en suite and a dressing room; two double bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom and there are two further double bedrooms; a large contemporary fully fitted kitchen with dining area, reception room with original beams and fireplace, entrance hall with feature staircase, oak panelled library/dining room, third reception room previously used as a Piano room with fireplace and period features, downstairs cloakroom with Victorian tiles, office/reception room 4 (with its own separate access) boot room, utility room. A wealth of period features, floors of a natural oak, ceramic tiles etc and the house is decorated in Farrow & Ball colours. There is an Orangery which runs almost the length of the house overlooking the gardens. There are extensive front, side and back gardens with a gardener provided.
Parking for a number of cars. Winstanley Park, home to Winstanley Hall dates back to 1580 is within easy access of the M58/M6 motorways, Wigan town centre, St Helens and the surrounding villages.
Sorry no pets allowed
Available 28th January 2019. EPC available. Application Fee: £200.00 including VAT per couple, no other fees to pay.