- Fabulous detached barn conversion
- Retains many original features
- Rural location
- Easy access to surrounding villages, M58 etc
- 4 bedrooms (one with ensuite)
- Spacious vaulted reception area leading to kitchen
- Second reception area
- Separate utility room & separate shower room
- Car parking for numerous vehicles
- Pretty garden
An exquisite detached barn conversion completed to a very high standard. The barn is situated in a beautiful rural location with great views and with easy access to Billinge, Crank and Rainford. The barn dates back to the 1650's and has been imaginatively converted to provide a luxurious 4 bedroom home.
On entering the property (via a short private track) there is a separate study/office together with a shower room which can be used independently of the main home or can be used as a fourth bedroom. The main living/dining area has vaulted ceilings, is galleried and has many original features, this area leads to a fully fitted kitchen. In addition, there is a separate dining area, utility room, three further bedrooms (one with ensuite), family bathroom and again all with many original features. Garden. Covered area for car-parking for a number of cars. Unfurnished except for carpets, curtains, white goods etc.
Available 27th July 2021. EPC available. PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642