- Detached true bungalow with three double bedroom
- Two recently refurnished luxury bathrooms
- Two very good size Reception rooms
- Excellent location within easy access of A59, Rufford, Burscough and the local villages etc
- Gardens to front and side with open rural views
- Double garage & ample off-street parking
A spacious true bungalow set on the edge of this working farm located between Rufford and Burscough within a rural setting. This three bedroom property has recently been refurbished to a very high standard and is located within easy access of the A59, local villages and both the train and motorway networks.
The property comprises of three double bedrooms, two large reception rooms, brand new fitted kitchen, utility room and two new luxury bathrooms.
Garage + off street parking. Garden.
Unfurnished except for certain white goods, curtains, blinds etc.
Available November 2018.
Application Fee: £200.00 including VAT per couple, no other fees to pay. EPC available. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642