- Mawdesley village centre location
- Two double bedrooms two second floor
- Duplex style apartment with garage
- Unique accomodation for the village
- Off-street parking to front of property
- Recently redecorated throughout
- First floor lounge and kitchen
- Ground floor utility / storage room
Three storey mews with ground floor garage and a two-bedroom duplex style apartment situated above, set in the heart of Mawdesley village, close to all amenities and a short walk to open country side. Mawdesley is within easy access of the M6, Chorley, Preston and surrounding villages.
The property has been recently redecorated throughout and undergone some recent rerfurbishment works, the living space consists of a good size kitchen diner with some white goods included, a first floor lounge, two double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes) and a family bathroom. Large utility / storage room is linked to thegarage & to the front there is allocated off street parking.
Unfurnished except for certain carpets/curtains/white goods etc.
Availble from September 2020. Sorry no pets allowed. TEL LETTINGS DIVISION 01257 462095. EPC Available.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642