- An exceptional 3 bedroom "chocolate box" extended cottage dating back to 1780
- The cottage has been extended and refurbished to an extremely high standard
- Immaculately presented property with many original features i.e. beams etc
- Located on the Grape Lane Conservation Area of Croston
- 3 bedrooms, study/den, spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, family bathroom
- Croston has a wealth of local amenities including primary + secondary schools etc
- Off-street parking at the cottage
- Pretty flagged garden set on two levels
- Easy access to Preston, Chorley, A59 and also the train network
An exceptional three bedroom "chocolate box" cottage dating back to the 1780's which has been extended and refurbished to an extremely high standard. This immaculately presented cottage is situated in the Grape Lane Conservation area and in the most sought-after village of Croston. Croston has a wealth of local amenities including excellent primary and secondary schools etc. The property is within easy distance of Chorley, Preston, A59 etc including the train network.
The cottage comprises of three double bedrooms (one with vaulted ceiling and French Windows to the garden), contemporary dining kitchen with fitted white goods, spacious lounge with many original features including beams, woodburner, study/den and contemporary family bathroom.
Very pretty flagged garden set on two levels. Off-street parking at the cottage. Unfurnished except for certain white goods, blinds, curtains etc.
Available immediately. Application Fee: £200.00 including VAT per couple, no other fees to pay. EPC available. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.