- An exceptional 3 bedroom "chocolate box" extended cottage dating back to 1780
- The cottage has been extended and refurbished to an extremely high standard
- Immaculately presented property with many original features i.e. beams etc
- Located on the Grape Lane Conservation Area of Croston
- 3 bedrooms, study/den, spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, family bathroom
- Croston has a wealth of local amenities including primary + secondary schools etc
- Off-street parking at the cottage
- Pretty flagged garden set on two levels
- Easy access to Preston, Chorley, A59 and also the train network
An exceptional three bedroom "chocolate box" cottage dating back to the 1780's which has been extended and refurbished to an extremely high standard. This immaculately presented cottage is situated in the Grape Lane Conservation area and in the most sought-after village of Croston. Croston has a wealth of local amenities including excellent primary and secondary schools etc. The property is within easy distance of Chorley, Preston, A59 etc including the train network.
The cottage comprises of three double bedrooms (one with vaulted ceiling and French Windows to the garden), contemporary dining kitchen with fitted white goods, spacious lounge with many original features including beams, woodburner, study/den and contemporary family bathroom.
Very pretty flagged garden set on two levels. Off-street parking at the cottage. Unfurnished except for certain white goods, blinds, curtains etc.
Available immediately. EPC available. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642