- Traditional Semi detached property
- Thre good sized bedrooms
- Four piece family bathroom to first floor
- Two good sized reception rooms
- Extended breakfast kitchen to rear
- Seperate Utility Room
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Single detached garage
- Good sized mature gardens to rear
- Set on a sought after village central road
A good sized family home in the heart of the village this extended traditional three bedroom semi-detached house situated on one of Parbolds most sought after roads.
The property comprises of two decent reception rooms and an extended breakfast kitchen with open vaulted ceilings and a separate utility room. To the first floor there are three good sized double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. To the rear there are pretty gardens, single garage and off street parking for several vehicles, the property has a good frontage and is set back of the road side.
.Unfurnished except for certain white goods, carpets, curtains etc. Available from December 2019.
PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095. EPC Available.
Parbold is within easy access of the M6, M58 and surrounding villages as well as the train network to Southport/Manchester etc.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642