- Semi detached five bedroom house
- Extended kitchen with dining area overlooking the garden
- Spacious lounge with gas fire
- Integral garage & off street parking
- Upvc Conservatory to rear
- Lawn garden with decked area and shed
- Close to all the to village amenities and schooling
- Great location for road and rail transport links
- Low electricity bills as the house has the benefits from solar panels
- Highly efficient property with a EPC rating of B
Extended five bedroom semi-detached house offering spacious & well presented family accommodation situated near the centre of Burscough. This family home comprises of five ample bedrooms, four of which offer fitted wardrobe space, a spacious lounge with gas coal fire, an extended kitchen with integrated appliances, breakfast bar and separate dining area. The property benefits from a Upvc conservatory to rear , a four piece family bathroom and a large integral garage. To the front it offers parking for several vehicles and to the rear it has a low maintenance garden with lawn and decked areas.
High Energy efficiency Rating - offering extremely efficient running costs due to the solar panels fitted to the property.
Burscough is within easy access of the A59, motorway network and train services. The local area offers good schools and a wealth of local amenities
The property is unfurnished except for carpets & curtains.
Sorry but this property is strictly no pets allowed.
Available April 2019.
PLEASE CONTACT THE LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642
Rivington Drive Burscough
Ormskirk L40 7RN
Sale Type: Let STC
Ref #: Sale285