- Barn conversion dating back to the 1800's
- Two bedrooms, lounge and dining size kitchen overlooking the garden
- Many original features including beams etc
- Great rural location but within easy access of Preston, A59 etc
- Garden with gardener provided
- Off-street parking provided
A two-bedroom semi-detached barn conversion originally built in the 1800's situated in a quiet rural lane in Bretherton with great rural views. The property is ideally placed just off the A59 between Liverpool, Southport, and Preston.
The conversion has been carried out to a high standard and comprises of two bedrooms with original beams, a lounge, kitchen/diner with patio doors overlooking rear garden, and family bathroom. Unfurnished except for carpets, curtains, certain white goods etc.
Good size garden with gardener provided. Off-street parking.
Available Aug 2021. EPC available. Please contact the Lettings Division 01257 462095.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642