- Beautiful setting on the canal bank with great rural views
- Very pretty end of terrace ex canal barge cottage
- Original features, the cottage dates back to 1880
- Two good size bedrooms + family bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear of the cottage
- Main gas + gas central heating
- Garage and off-street parking
A very pretty end of terrace ex-canal barge cottage dating back to 1880. The cottage is located on the banks of the canal with its great walks and views.
Even though a rural setting it is within easy access of the local amenities including the A59, Ormskirk, Burscough, Parbold; plus train network from Hoscar to Wigan/Manchester/Southport etc.
The cottage comprises of two good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom, an open plan lounge / dining area and kitchen.
Off-street parking and garage.
Gardens to the front and rear of the cottage.
It benefits from mains gas with gas C.H.
Unfurnished. EPC available.
Available 19th July 2021. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.