- Modern Semi detached four bedroom property
- Easy access major motorway networks M58, M6 etc
- Large open plan lounge/dining room
- Four double bedrooms over two floors
- Off street parking for at least 2 vehicles
- A light and spacious property throughout
- Fitted Kitchen with integrated white goods
- Separate utility room with white goods
- Set in a quite cul de sac location
- Set on a private road
A modern semi detached property with four double bedrooms located on a much sought after development in the centre of Billinge, which is within easy access of the M58, M6, Wigan, St Helens, Liverpool and Manchester
An executive style property with four double bedrooms located over three floors, on a small sought after development in the centre of Billinge.
The house has been finished to a high standard throughout and has a large open plan lounge/dining room with French windows to the rear overlooking the garden. The fitted kitchen has a range of integrated white goods and separate utility room, which again can offer white goods.
The four double bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room) are set over two floors, there is a four piece family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom.
Off street parking for a number of vehicles to the side
. Available May 2020
. EPC available.
PLEASE TEL - Rentals office on 01257 462095.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642