- Luxury barn conversion mews house, the original barn dates back to 17th century.
- 2 double bedrooms with additional 3rd room/study/den on mezzanine floor; two family bathrooms
- Spacious lounge, dining area and kitchen with certain white goods included
- Rural setting with close proximity to Newburgh, Parbold with its local amenities – schools, coffee shops, pubs, doctors, dentist etc
- The property has retained many original features including beams, vaulted ceilingss etc and has been finished to a very high standard
- Own flagged garden within rural setting
- Designated parking and ample visitor parking
A beautiful barn conversion mews house set in a luxury mews style development; benefits from 2/3 bedrooms; located around a central courtyard in a rural setting. The property is within easy access of Newburgh, Parbold, etc which benefits from a wealth of local amenities, local schools, shops, pubs, doctors, dentist etc and has excellent transport links - M58, M6, trains to Southport, Wigan, Manchester etc. The barn dates back to 1690 and has retained many original features including beams, vaulted ceilings etc.
The property comprises of two bedrooms with a further room on the mezzanine floor which could be used as a bedroom/study/den. Spacious reception room, dining area, kitchen combined, two family bathrooms and downstairs cloakroom all finished to a very high standard. Unfurnished except for carpets, blinds and certain white goods. The property has its own paved garden area. Designated parking plus ample visitor parking. Available August 2020. EPC available. PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642