- 3 Bedrooms (one with two walk-in wardrobes)
- 2 very good size reception rooms, one overlooking garden
- Kitchen with built in white goods
- Garage (motorbikes/storage only)
- Off-street parking for 2/3 cars
- Pretty enclosed garden
- Much sought after road in residential area
- Easy access of motorway network
A three bedroom semi-detached house situated on this much sought-after road in Moss Bank. Moss Bank is within easy access of St Helens, Rainford, East Lancs Road etc.
The property has three bedrooms, one with two walk-in wardrobes, two large reception rooms (one overlooking the garden), kitchen, bathroom and separate cloakroom. Garage for storage only. Off-street parking for two/three cars. Pretty garden with great views. Unfurnished except for certain carpets/curtains/blinds/ white goods etc.
Available 20 January 2020. EPC Available. Please contact the Letting Division on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642