- Croston village central location
- Close to all local amenities and transport links
- Three reception rooms (but one can be used as a bedroom), separate kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, bathroom and a shower room
- Garage and off-street parking
A two/three bedroom end terrace period cottage situated in the heart of this much sought after village. Croston is within easy access to Preston, Chorley, Leyland and the train network etc. The property has period features throughout and comprises of two to three reception rooms (one of which could be used as a bedroom as it has an ensuite shower room), a good size kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Unfurnished except for certain white goods, carpets and curtains. Pretty garden. Garage + off street parking. Available 10 October 2018. Application Fee £175.00 including VAT for the dwelling, not per applicant. No other fees to pay. PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095. EPC Available.