- Easy access to motorway network
- Rural setting
- Pretty garden
- Off-street parking for two cars
A beautifully presented, spacious three bedroom barn conversion. The property is situated in a rural setting with great views close to the centre of Billinge. The barn has been imaginatively converted to provide an extremely high standard of accommodation. The property has three bedrooms (one with ensuite bathroom), a large reception room with a picture window, a fully fitted dining size kitchen and downstairs shower room. Partially furnished including certain white goods, blinds etc. Pretty garden to the front & rear. Off-street parking for two cars.
Available November 2023. PLEASE TEL THE LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095. EPC Available.
Deposit - £1350
Length of tenancy - 12 months minimum
Council Tax Band - D
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642