- Five bedrooms , one with Juliet balcony & ensuite and a further double with ensuite
- Extended corner plot with great rural views
- Two reception rooms, both with gas fireplace features and one with French windows to the garden
- Spacious kitchen with extended dining area overlooking the garden and separate utility room
- Underfloor heating on ground floor and Karndean flooring
- Large enclosed garden with views beyond
- Off-street parking for a number of cars
- A garage for storage use only
A spacious five bedroom detached extended property built some 20 years ago located in a quiet cul de sac in this popular village. The house is situated on a corner plot with great rural views but is within easy access of the village. Eccleston has a wealth of local amenities including primary schools, Sainsburys, pubs etc.
The house benefits from underfloor heating and was extended to a high standard some 10 years ago. There are five bedrooms: A master bedroom with a Juliet balcony and ensuite, a further bedroom with ensuite and three other bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a study.
Two good size reception rooms, both with gas fireplace features and one overlooking the gardens. Fitted kitchen with extended dining area overlooking the garden and separate utility room.
Garage for storage only. Off-street parking for a number of cars.
Unfurnished except for certain white goods, blinds, curtains etc.