- A spacious Victorian character cottage set on a quiet lane
- Located in a village with a wealth of local amenities
- Three good sized reception rooms to the ground floor
- Offering a seperate utility space and down stairs WC
- Three bedrooms set over two floors
- A four piece family bathroom
- Surrounded by fantastic rural countryside
- The cottage is within easy access of Croston train station and the A59
- Off road parking to rear and on street to front
A spacious three bedroom Victorian character cottage located in a quiet lane in the popular village of Bretherton. Bretherton has a wealth of local amenities and is within easy access of the A59, Chorley, Croston etc.
The cottage retains many period features and comprises of three bedrooms, fitted kitchen, lounge, dining room, family room, downstairs cloakroom and family bathroom. Low maintenance garden with great rural views. Designated car parking spaces. Gas C/H; Unfurnished except for certain white goods, carpets etc.
Available 13 January 2020. EPC Available. EPC available. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642