- Well maintained four bedroom detached property
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the centre of the village
- Burscough has a wealth of local amenities including schools, shops, pubs and the Burscough Wharf
- Within easy distance of the A59, M58 and both motorway and train networks
- Four bedrooms, one with ensuite, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, separate cloakroom and family bathroom
- Garage & off-street parking
- Pretty gardens to front and rear
A deceptively spacious, well-maintained four bedroom detached property located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Burscough. Burscough has a wealth of local amenities including junior and senior schools, shops, pubs and of course, the Burscough Wharf overlooking the canal. Within easy distance of the A59, M58 and motorway network as well as trains to Liverpool, Ormskirk, etc
The house was originally built in 2003 and has been maintained to a high standard – it comprises of 4 bedrooms, one with ensuite, lounge, dining room with French doors overlooking a very pretty garden, good size kitchen with certain white goods, separate utility room, downstairs cloakroom and family bathroom. Single garage and off-street parking.
Unfurnished except for certain white goods, carpets etc.
Viewings after 31 May 2018. Available June 2018.
Application Fee: £200.00 including VAT per couple, no other fees to pay. EPC available. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.