- Completely refurbished extended property finished to a high standard
- Village location but within easy distance of Parbold, Burscough, A59, M6 and train network
- Three bedrooms, open plan kitchen/diner, lounge, utility room, family bathroom
- Good sized garden to rear
- Off-street parking for a number of cars
A spacious extended recently completed refurbished three bedroom house located in the popular village of Rufford. Rufford is within easy distance of Parbold, Burscough, A59, M6 and trains to Preston, Ormsikirk and Liverpool etc.
The house has been extended to provide a spacious open plan kitchen diner, in addition there is a large lounge with fireplace features, utility room, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
French windows overlooking the garden and the front of the property offers off-street parking for a number of cars.
Unfurnished except for certain white goods, etc. .
Available Nov 2018.
Application Fee: £200.00 including VAT per couple, no other fees to pay. EPC available. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.