- Three bedroom, three storey semi detached town house
- Two separate reception areas on two floors
- Two designated parking spaces to front
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances
- Partially furnished throughout the property
- En suite shower room, plus a family bathroom
- Ground floor utility room and WC
- Low maintenance garden to rear
- Over looking the river to side and rear
- Great location for motorway access
Three bedroom two bathroom semi - detached town house, offering flexible living accommodation set over three floors. Set on a popular estate close to the heart of Standish village and a stones through from Haigh country park. Offering two parking spaces, courtyard garden to the rear and views over the river on two side it is ideal for young professionals and commuters alike. Part furnished and available to rent now.
Ground floor consists of an entrance porch leading into an open plan living dining kitchen area, this ground floor offers a light and flexible entertaining space with double doors leading to the garden. The kitchen is a mix of high gloss cream and glass fronted base and wall units with wood effect tops and offers under counter fridge and freezer, a four burner gas hob, oven and grill, there is a stainless steel splash back and extractor hood plus a one and a half drainer sink unit. The separate utility houses a frees standing washing machine, a separate basin and the gas boiler. There is also a down stairs WC.
On the first floor a good sized L shape lounge houses a storage units and wall mounted TV, a Juliet balcony looks over the garden and river below.
Next door bedroom three offers a single room with a free standing wardrobe.
The second floor comprises of the master bedroom, a double room with en suite shower facilities, a family bathroom with a three piece white bathroom suite, and bedroom two a further double room with dual aspect windows and a built in wardrobe and storage cupboard that also houses the hot water tank.
Property comes partially furnished, small pets considered.
Available from 25th March 2021
Please contact the lettings division on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642