- Fully modernised semi-detached dormer residence
- Perfect for first time buyers or investment purchaser
- Immaculately finished and well-proportioned lounge
- Three first floor bedrooms – two double, one single
- Attractive and spacious dining kitchen
- Contemporary shower room with white suite
- Gas central heating and Upvc double glazing
- Side driveway providing ample parking space
- Short walk to all the excellent local amenities
- Easy access to Junction 27 for commuter routes
This fully modernised, attractively-presented and well positioned three bedroom semi detached dormer home will appeal to a range of purchasers; from first time buyers to investment purchasers. Driveway for parking two/three cars which runs to the side of the property and the proximity of the excellent village amenities will appeal equally to both.
The Upvc door opens to the entrance porch with double glazed windows to three sides and a conveniently tiled floor. A further Upvc entrance door then opens into the immaculately presented lounge area which has a picture window overlooking the front garden. A living flame coal effect electric fire in a timber surround creates a focal point to the room and supplements the warmth from the radiator whilst the newly modernised ceilings have been inset with recessed down-lights to enhance the evening ambiance. A large storage cupboard at the bottom of the open staircase houses the gas and electric meters and provides additional storage for coats.
A sliding door opens into the well-appointed dining kitchen which has two large windows and an exit door to the rear garden allowing natural light to filter through and highlight the range of white high-gloss wall and base units with attractive wood effect work surfaces, inset with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. The coordinating oak effect laminate flooring and white wall and splash tiling pulls the look together and enhances the clean lines throughout. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and an electric cooker point. The under-stairs storage area can be accessed from here and once again provides good space for essential household items.
The staircase leads up to the first-floor landing with a window to the side and an access point to the insulated loft. There are three bedrooms; two to the front and one to the rear, the third bedroom having an airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. The bedrooms are served by the fully tiled shower room which has been fitted with a white three-piece suite to include a corner glazed cubicle with Aqualisa shower, a vanity set wash hand basin and a low flush WC. A chrome heated rail is on hand to warm the room and towels.
Set beyond a low stone retaining wall, the property has a lawn area to the front edged by shrub borders whilst to the side a Tarmacadam driveway provides parking for several cars. A timber access gate opens to the rear lawn garden with paved patio which is enclosed by timber fence panels, mature shrubs and conifers and there is a timber shed for storage of garden equipment.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through Maria B Evans Estate Agents
Unfurnished except for certain white goods, curtains etc.
Available July 2019.
Please contact the Lettings Division on
Tel. 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642