- Stone built character property
- Two good sized reception rooms
- Breakfast kitchen with Aga
- Seperate utility / boot room
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedrom en suite
- Four piece family bathroom
- Off road parking for at least two
- Hedge lined private gardens
Positioned on much a sought after lane in the heart of the village this traditional stone built, double fronted semi detached property is full of character and original features.
Offering a good sized main reception room with log burning stove, stone floors throughout and space for dining table by the patio doors opening on to the garden, there is a further separate snug room with fireplace, a large breakfast kitchen with painted wooden units and a gas Aga range cooker. Beyond this a separate WC and a large utility / boot room.
To the first floor the property has three comfortable double bedrooms, the master being en suit and offering walk in wardrobe area, plus a traditional four piece family bathroom.
To the side of the property there is off road parking for at least two, plus a pretty, private, hedge lined garden area.
A short walk to schools, parks and local amenities.
Less than a 10 minute from the M6 and a short walk to Parbold train station
Double glazed and gas central heating
Available Late September 2019
PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095. EPC Available.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642