- Chalet bungalow with three double bedrooms
- Good sized main reception room plus Conservatory
- Separate kitchen and utility room
- Two double bedrooms to ground floor
- Four piece bathroom on ground floor
- Shower room to first floor
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Pretty mature gardens to the rear
- Storage area provided to rear of property
Traditional brick built three bedroom detached chalet bungalow, this good sized and extended property is positioned on a quiet and sought after lane, close to the village centre, local amenities and benefits from open views to the rear.
Offering flexible living space to include a good sized living dining room with gas fire place, separate kitchen with utility room and a conservatory to the rear. The property has three bedrooms, two of which are doubles situated on the ground floor and a modern four piece family bathroom. To the first floor you will find a further double bedroom and a separate shower room.
To the front and side there is parking for several vehicles and to the rear a pretty, mature, landscaped cottage gardens with views over the brook and fields that lay behind. There is access to a good sized storage area below the main garage.
NB Please note the garage is not included in with this property.
A short walk to schools, parks and local amenities the property is ideally placed for village life.
Less than 15 minutes from the M6 and a short drive to Rufford train station and further commuter links
Available 12 June 2020
PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095. EPC Available.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642