- Fully modernised semi-detached property
- Good sized front reception room with built in storage and electric fire
- Well appointed and newly fitted kitchen dining area
- Three bedrooms – two double and one single
- Gas centrally heated and double glazed throughout
- Block paved driveway parking for several cars
- Detached single garage with power and light
- Easily maintained gardens to front and rear
- Close to amenities and renowned local schools
- Access to commuter transport links in minutes
Set on this ever-popular development and within walking distance of the renowned local schools, this lovely semi-detached, three-bedroom family home comes to the rental market for the first time. Full renovated throughout to a high specification.
The three bedroom property consists of two good sized reception rooms, a well-appointed open plan kitchen and a modern family bathroom. The block paved driveway provides parking for several cars and leads to a single detached garage and there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642