- Three large double bedrooms, plus dressing room
- Two well appointed modern bathroom suites
- Large open plan living kitchen dining area
- Secondary separate living room or fourth bedroom
- Landscaped rear gardens and terraced area
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
- Completely modernised throughout
- Extensively extended to the rear
Three bedroom detached true bungalow, extensively extended to the rear and fully modernised throughout.
Offering three good sized double bedrooms to the front of the property, the master benefiting from a separate dressing room facility. There are two well appointed modern bathroom suites to service all bedrooms.
A cosy centralised reception room with dual windows to the side and feature fireplace, that could also be used as a fourth bedroom.
To the rear of the property there is an extensive open plan kitchen living/dining room with sky lantern and dual bi-folding doors opening out onto a rear terrace patio area with glass balcony. The kitchen is fitted with a range of sleek handles base and wall units and offers an integrated fridge freezer and cooking facilities. There is a separate utility and WC off the kitchen, that offers space for white goods and houses the gas central heating boiler.
To the front there is a shale and tarmacadam driveway that offer sparking for several vehicles and to the rear a full width patio area with glass balcony overlooking a turfed garden area.
Sorry no pets allowed. Available April/May 2022. EPC available shortly. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642