- 3 large double bedrooms
- Rural setting/views
- Two large reception rooms
- Character/period property
- Off-street parking
A large three-bedroom farmhouse dating back to the 18th century. The house is situated in a quiet rural lane close to Kings Moss/Billinge and Crank. The property is situated in a tranquil setting surrounded on all sides by picturesque countryside - but is also within easy access of the M6, M58 and surrounding villages/towns. The farmhouse provides three very large double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes), a fully fitted kitchen, utility room, two great size reception rooms with fireplaces (cosmetic only) and family bathroom. Garden. Off-street parking. Unfurnished except for carpets, curtains, white goods etc. Sorry no pets allowed. Available immediately. PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION 01257 462095. EPC Available.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642