- Three bedroom mid terrace property
- Two reception rooms and separate kitchen
- Fully refurbished throughout in 2018
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- Situated Close to all village amenities
- Short walk from train station and rail network
A deceptively spacious extended three bedroom Victorian mid terrace property. This tastefully converted property offers a comfortable modern living space in the centre of the popular village of Croston, situated close to villages many amenities, excellent schooling and a stones throw from the railway network.
This mid terrace property offers two good sized reception rooms to the front, and an updated shaker style kitchen area sits to the rear of the ground floor in a single story extension to the property.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms two of which are doubles and a single third bedroom. The bathroom offers a fresh modem twist on the classic three piece style, with overhead shower above the bath, smart tiling and a few designer touches throughout
To the rear a private courtyard offers a peaceful retreat, there is an access way to the rear of the property for bins and alike, where as to the front ample road side parking and a small gated and walled frontage separating the property from the footpath.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating system and double glazing throughout.
* Sorry, no pets allowed.
* This property is unfurnished.
* EPC available.
Available 21st June 2022
Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Deposit - £695.00
Length of tenancy - 12 months minimum
Council Tax Band - B
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642