- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- Furnished apartment with parking
- Open plan kitchen living diner
- Situated in a listed converted building
- Four piece bathroom suite
Furnished one bedroom, ground floor apartment that offers character and charm. The converted listed building, known locally as the Tram Shed, was part of the old Bleach works at Worthington, Standish. The now redeveloped surrounding estate is a much sought-after location, offering modern and comfortable living, great local amenities in Standish village centre as well as the rural aspects of Haigh country park close by along with the easy access to the M6 & M61 motorways.
Briefly comprising of:
Secure communal entrance hall, open plan lounge diner kitchen, with well appointed modern fitted kitchen and large feature window. Well presented and spacious four piece bathroom suite with large walk-in shower cubicle and separate bath. A good sized double bedroom is situated to the front of the apartment and has handy storage cupboard.
The property has gas central heating throughout via the gas combi boiler, and wooden laminate flooring throughout. Externally, the building has well maintained communal gardens and a private designated parking space.
24'8 x 10'2 (7.52m x 3.10m)
15'5 x 10'7 (4.70m x 3.23m)
9'3 x 6'4 (2.82m x 1.93m)
* Sorry, no pets allowed by the management company
* This property comes partially furnished.
* EPC available online
Available from mid July 2022
Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Deposit - £721.00
Length of tenancy - 12 months minimum
Council Tax Band - A
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642