- Well positioned detached property in heart of the village
- Large combined living dining area with gas fire place
- Separate kitchen over looking rear gardens
- Three bedrooms to the first floor with fitted wardrobes
- Three piece family bathroom suite to first floor
- Ground floor bedroom with shower room en-suite
- Sizable gardens to both front and rear
- Attached double garage with power and light
- Drive way sparking for two to three vehicles
- Close to both motorway and railway networks
A sizable detached four bedroom property boasting an enviable address and positioning within the much sought after village of Parbold.
The property offers split level accommodation that consists of a combined L shaped living and dining room, overlooking both front and rear gardens, a separate kitchen with freestanding cooker and space for undercounter white goods, an office space , a downstairs bedroom with en suite shower room and a separate WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two doubles and one single, a separate WC and a three piece family bathroom.
There is an attached double garage that houses further white goods, sizeable mature gardens to both the front,, side and rear of the property, plus a timber summer house for your use a gardener to assist the with garden maintenance will be included
Located within easy access of the motorway network and train services. The local area offers good schools and a wealth of local amenities
The property is unfurnished except for carpets & curtains and a range of white goods, that will not be replaced when out of commission .
Small pets will be considered
Available from Mid July 2023
PLEASE CONTACT THE LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642