- First phase development of 13 luxury apartments
- Thirteen one + two bedroom now available
- Offering independent living with care options
- Well proportioned first floor accomodation with lift access
- Under floor heating and double glazing
- Interior & exterior CCTV and security phones
- One reserved parking space included
- Social and leisure areas plus communal gardens
- Cinema Complex
- Lovely village setting close to all amenities
A two bedroom luxury independent living apartment within the Stocks Hall complex in the much sought-after village of Mawdesley. The apartment is suitable for the over 55's. One of 13 apartments built within the complex. Mawdesley is a much sought-after village with its many local amenities and is within easy access of Parbold, Chorley, A59, etc.
The apartment is located on the first floor and in addition to the staircases there are two lifts serving the floor. In addition there is a secure reception/entrance area and a separate video entry phone to the apartment. The apartment offers independent living with care options available ranging from meals provided, monitoring/checking service, 24 hour response service, etc providing a chosen level of care as preferred (extra charges apply).
The apartment and the communal area have all been finished to an extremely high standard and the property is set within landscaped grounds and maintained gardens.
The property comprises of two double bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen (with certain white goods) and bathroom which incorporates a "wet room shower" and bath. Unfurnished except for blinds, carpets and certain white goods included. There is mechanical ventilation and heat recovery to all rooms allowing for clean air recycling to create a healthy living environment. T
There is an integrated fire alarm system linked to the whole building. In addition there is underfloor heating to all rooms with independent time and temperature thermostatic controls.
Agreed charge for heating, water, etc paid monthly, separate to the rent.
In addition to the rental of the apartment there is available to the tenant 5 communal lounges including a TV lounge and banquet area, hairdressers (obviously separate charge for the hairdressers), cinema complex, free wi-fi to the communal areas, Freeview etc and of course the care services as noted above. There is off-street parking available - one designated parking space plus visitor parking; outside storage is also available for bikes etc. EPC available. Available immediately. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through Maria B Evans Estate Agents
Room measurements given in these property details are approximate and are supplied as a guide only. All land measurements are supplied by the Vendor and should be verified by the buyer's solicitor. We would advise that all services, appliances and heating facilities be confirmed in working order by an appropriately registered service company or surveyor on behalf of the buyer as Maria B. Evans Estate Agency cannot be held responsible for any faults found. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642