- Luxurious 3 bedroom penthouse apartment
- The apartment has been finished to an extremely high standard both stylish and contemporary
- Set in the elegant former country house setting, comprising of approx nine acres of extensive communal lawn gardens and parklands etc
- Three bedrooms (one currently used as a study) and one with ensuite
- Spacious principal reception room
- Stunning breakfast kitchen and family bathroom
- Family bathroom and en suite
- Garage and parking space
- Lift and stairs available to this luxurious penthouse apartment
A luxurious 3 bedroom penthouse apartment located in the prestigious Runshaw Hall. Runshaw Hall was a former country house and is set in magnificent grounds comprising of some nine acres of extensive communal lawn gardens and parklands,near the village of Euxton. Euxton has a wealth of local amenities and is within easy access of Chorley, Preston and the train and motorway network.
The apartment comprises of three bedrooms (one of which is currently used as a study with a balcony), one with ensuite, a spacious principal reception room, a stunning kitchen/diner and a contemporary style family bathroom. Communal gardens over nine acres. The apartment can be reached by stairs and by lift. Unfurnished except for certain white goods, blinds, curtains etc. Garage and parking space. Available 11 December 2023, viewings from 4th Dec 2023. PLEASE TEL LETTINGS DIVISION ON 01257 462095. EPC Available.
Deposit - £1500
Length of tenancy - 12 months minimum
Council Tax Band - F
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642