- Modernised two bedroom terrace property close to village centre
- Large open plan living dining room with wooden floors throughout
- Seperate modern kitchen to rear with space for appliances
- Modern and stylish three piece family bathroom suite
- Courtyard garden with storage shed to the rear
- Driveway parking for one to the front plus off road parking
- Close to local rail and motorways networks
A stylish modernised mid terrace property, close to Euxton village centre and the local amenities. Set down a quiet cul de sac and a stone's throw from the railway station and motorway networks, this property is ideal for a young professional couple.
The two bedroom property is made up of modern kitchen extension to rear, a stylish three piece bathroom suit, an open plan living / dining area with feature fire place and wooden floors.
The property offers a courtyard garden to the rear and parking for at least one vehicle to the front, though due to its cul de sac positioning it is possible to park a second vehicle directly opposite.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout
Unfurnished. EPC available. Available immediately. Please contact the Lettings Division on 01257 462095.
Tenants Lettings Information
For full transparency to comply with the legal requirements of the Consumer Rights Bill please find the link below titled "Full Details", this will direct you to our website where you will find a link titled "Tenant Fees". The fees/costs /charges/penalties which are payable to us in respect of letting and management work carried out by us in respect to an assured tenancy are listed here.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (are capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs can be displayed);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
- We are operators of a Client Money Protection Scheme recognised by SAFE/NALS – Safe Agent, Registration No S2127
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman, Membership No L00363
- We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, Licence No A220
- We are members of The Residential Landlords Association
- We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Agent No 1130642